Today, I'm Loving that Eden is finally over this crazy virus! She was a very sick little girl for several days.
|Sad, sick baby :(|
I'm Loving that I made chocolate gravy Saturday morning for breakfast. I used to make this a lot when Tyler and I first got married. But I haven't made it in a couple of years. Amanda reminded me how good it was...
I'm Loving the memory board in our living room that I filled with photos from Wye Mountain. I thought it turned out so cute!
I'm Loving this one-pot lasagna I made for supper last night. Think lasagna is too hard to make? Try this EASY recipe.
1. Brown 1 lb. ground beef (we use deer meat). Drain and return to skillet.
2. Stir in 1 jar of spaghetti sauce and 1 TBS Italian seasoning. Bring to boil.
3. Add 1 cup water and 8 oz. uncooked egg noodles. Cover and cook on medium for 15 min.
4. Stir in 12 oz. (we use 16 oz) cottage cheese. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Voila! I don't usually post recipes, but that was just too easy not to!
I'm Loving the movie I watched last night, "The Next Three Days," with Russell Crowe. Oh my goodness, it was good! Go rent it at Redbox NOW!
And, lastly, I'm Loving my two favorite people.
What are you Loving today? Link up here and let us know!